Posted March 11th, 2010 by admin | 7,154 views
Boxing Event : The Event
Manny Pacquiao (50-3-2, 38 KOs) vs Joshua Clottey (35-3, 20 KOs)
At Stake : WBO Welterweight Title
Weight : 147 lbs
Where/Venue of the Fights Live : Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, Texas
US Live Broadcast/Telecast : March 13, 2010
When / What Time is the Fight (Schedule) : 9 PM ET
Philippine Delayed Telecast : 9 AM, Sunday, March 14 at GMA 7 in the Philippines
Replay : TBA
BoxingVid Predictions : Pacquiao with a Mid-Rounds TKO
Gate Tickets : Still Available (only 5000 out of 45000 seating capacity left)
Undercard / Fight Card List : Below
Betting Odds : 3-1 in favor of Pacquiao
Weigh-In Results : TBD
Winner Results : TBD
Another tough fight for Manny Pacquiao happens this Saturday evening, 9 PM ET, at Dallas Cowboys Stadium, the biggest arena in the the world, when he goes up against former WBA Welterweight Title Holder Joshua Clottey from Ghana. Bear in mind that Clottey lost in a close unanimous decision fight to Miguel Cotto, whom Pacquiao won over in his last fight. The fight will be shown live on Cable and Streaming Video for PPV purchasing viewers, and will also be available in the Philippines as live broadcasts to SM Cinemas, sports bars, and other public viewing places sponsored by Manny’s supporters. If you are an avid fan of Manny, there is no reason for you to miss the live fight considering it will happen in Dallas Cowboys Stadium.
The Clottey vs Pacquiao latest news says that Pacquiao is having no trouble with the weight limit while Clottey, a natural welterweight, is expected to mkae the weight.
Updates will be better received by subscribing to my feeds.
Joshua Clottey is a very hardy fighter, and have never been knocked out. He punches strong and does not tire easily, and based from his last fight with Miguel Cotto, is a pretty good boxer as well. He would have easily beaten other Welterweights except Pacquiao, who is considered the #1 fighter in the world for 2 years now.
How To Watch the Live Fight Video
There are several ways on how to catch the Pacquiao-Clottey fight without having to go to Texas and purchasing a ticket. These ways are listed below:
- You can go to Yahoo Sports!, and other major sports networks around the globe to see if they are carrying the fight live on streaming video. European viewers may also tune in to Setanta Sports.
- You may contact your cable provider to get the HBO Pay-Per-View Accessand watch the fight live on your TV. Invite your friends to chip in and soon you’ll find watching Pacquiao costs less than $10.
- Sports Bards from around the country are also broadcasting the fight live and all you have to do at some is to make an order.
- SM Mall Cinemas including other big movie houses will be carrying the fight live. You’ll get to cheer at the screen for about P500.
- Visit video streaming websites like justin.tv or ustream.tv. Some users will try to post the fight live here from their own computers. You’ll be lucky at times but most of the time, the stream will get taken down and it will leave you disappointed. From my experience the quality of the video is almost unwatchable, especially if you have a very slow connection.
- Download Sopcast or other live TV-to-Internet software. All you need is the server settings which some users are willing to provide on the net by searching Sopcast servers in google.
- Watch the delayed telecast by local TV stations. The only catch is you’ll get to watch the max 1 hour fight in about 3 hours.
- I’m not sure about this, but you may watch the match live on your cellphone (or DSL) through Smart Mobile 3G. Video won’t be as exciting as the cinema pours out, but at least you will know the winner in real-time.
The general opinion of most boxing writers is that Pacquiao will dispose of Joshua Clotey easily because of the angles, speed, footwork and strength of Manny. I don’t give Manny that much advantage though. I really though Clotey did enough to beat Cotto the last time although he doesn’t punch that much. To beat Pacquiao is to beat him in his own game. Punch when he punches because only then is the good chance you are going to hit him.
Video Highlight Replays
Here are some video highlight replays from youtube for both fighters.
Manny Pacquaio HBO Greatest Hits Video
Joshua Clottey Greatest Hits Video
Clootey will give Manny some trouble in the earlier rounds, but if he don’t manage to put Pacquiao down, his face will be messy and the fight will be stopped in Round 9. Pacquiao is the winner with a TKO.
David Diaz vs Humberto Sotto (WBC Lightweight Bout)
Full/Complete Undercard List and Replay Schedules to follow.
Technorati Tags: Watch, Free, Live, Streaming, Video, Online, Internet, Feed, Replay, Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey, Clottey vs Pacquiao, Pacman, Winner, Results, Highlights, Weigh-In Results, Latest Updates, HBO, PPV, SM Cinema, Schedule of Fight, Time of Fight, HBO 24/7, Bob Arum, Jerry Jones, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, Texas, Link to the fight, Alternative Link, Solar Access, Ghana, Philippines, Filipinos, USA, Firepower, Pacman Versus Clotey, Smart 3G, How to Get Pacquiao Fight through Mobile 3G, Ghanian, Justin.TV, UStream.TV, Sopcast, Port, Server Settings, CCTV, Tickets, Odds, Predictions, Philboxing, Clootey, November 14, Saturday, November 15, Sunday, Mexico, UK, Knockout Video, Knockout Replay, Round, Youtube, Setanta Sports, Yahoo Sports!, Blog, The Ring, Undercard List, HBO 24/7, Pictures, Photo, Images